Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 405.400 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,145,592 (Taka 140,961) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)