Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 506.573 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,109,853 (Taka 104,841) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)