Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 447.134 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,026,870 (Taka 136,485) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)