Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3331.382 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 25,017,686 (7,510 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)