Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3571.009 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,104,640 (10,391 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)