Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 3180.838 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 18,178,366 (5,715 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)