Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3433.460 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,191,017 (9,958 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)