Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2088.116 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 67% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 22,254,211 (10,658 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)