Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4997.560 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 49% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 19,741,352 (3,950 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)