Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 576.815 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,473,871 (₨113,509) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)