Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8709.996 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,646,966 (﷼ 6,389) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (19 minutes ago)