Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9700.458 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,026,306 (﷼ 7,013) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)