Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,012,452 in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)