Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,305,534 in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)