Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,292,379 in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)