Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,071,900 in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)