Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,589,306 in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (39 minutes ago)