Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,225,644 in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)