Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,811,330 in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)