Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,296,760 in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)