Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.940 IRR / SLL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,047,486 (15,192,685 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)