Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9690.817 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,910,099 (6,182TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)