Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.854 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,545,080 (¥290,451) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 2 hours ago)