Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 44902.490 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,618,326 (€2,129) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)