Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 52038.097 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,006,537 (€2,383) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)