Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 383.933 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,462,196 (¥212,178) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (35 minutes ago)