Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.666 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,815,582 (¥139,939) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (1 minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)