Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 386.783 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,851,322 (¥229,719) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)