Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.976 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,733,254 (¥284,830) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (27 minutes ago)