Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 328.096 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,688,815 (₨ 203,260) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)