Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.151 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,017,449 (₨ 231,149) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)