Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3603.318 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,657,333 (29,600 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)