Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 38684.817 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,544,792 (€2,806) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 2 hours ago)