Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 42009.478 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 129,395,035 (€3,080) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 4 hours ago)