Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.799 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,332,751 (60,987 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)