Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1762.930 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,316,029 (47,827 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)