Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.638 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 59% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,148,470 (₨190,274) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)