Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.472 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,246,710 (1,246,621 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)