Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.409 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,331,611 (2,018,741 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)