Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9196.407 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,423,629 (6,679TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (20 minutes ago)