Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8981.107 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,398,919 (3,607TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)