Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 480.970 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,275,337 (100,371 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)