Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)