Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,835,100 in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)