Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,092,094 in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)