Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.084 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,680,536 (666,267 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)