Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.890 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 73,496,323 (588,490 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)