Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.045 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 72,317,714 (564,784 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)