Cost of living comparison between Karaganda, Kazakhstan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.717 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 29,590,110 (309,143 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)