Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 129.166 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,137,770 (465,586 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)