Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.797 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,756,442 (299,197 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)