Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,529 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 307.077 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,056,636 (₨114,162) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (33 minutes ago)