Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.957 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 27,197,588 (₨87,746) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)