Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,840 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.886 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,378,629 (₨154,343) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Modesto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)