Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.917 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,957,305 (442,702 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)