Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 143.680 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,503,616 (407,180 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (39 minutes ago)