Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.109 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,113,729 (369,067 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (44 minutes ago)