Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1073.257 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,205,466 (84,048 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)