Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1404.580 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 58% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 103,165,047 (73,449 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)