Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 998.639 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,656,581 (42,715 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)