Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.482 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,216,112 (543,246 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)