Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Kano have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.994 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,302,180 (420,435 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)