Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Kano have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.549 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,776,784 (550,251 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)