Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.462 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,299,234 (260,278 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)