Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.090 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,533,798 (¥211,046) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)