Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.949 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,900,264 (¥331,893) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)