Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.122 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 111,330,765 (¥381,111) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)