Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7679.786 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,446,510 (RM10,996) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)