Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.070 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,968,788 (8,040,397 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)