Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.019 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,854,025 (6,747,177 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)