Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.321 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,478,826 (7,603,658 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)