Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.721 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,375,173 (7,754,207 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)