Cost of living comparison between Kamloops, Canada and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 23748.745 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,134,140 (C$3,290) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (39 minutes ago)