Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 24366.850 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,889,474 (C$3,812) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)