Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1278.351 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,369,789 (45,660₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (37 minutes ago)