Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1272.029 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,820,544 (55,675₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (44 minutes ago)