Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 483.898 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 25,284,053 (₨52,251) in Kalyan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)