Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 597.050 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,471,410 (руб 109,658) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)