Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 241.603 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,476,981 (349,653 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)