Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8376.592 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,734,472 (5,340 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)