Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9549.403 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,436,545 (9,052 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)