Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 51704.971 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,049,473 (€1,974) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)