Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 527.433 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,325,367 (₨95,416) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)