Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.924 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,831,244 (₨96,902) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (25 minutes ago)