Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.045 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,785,004 (₨83,515) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)