Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.908 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,897,235 (₨100,789) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)