Cost of living comparison between Kaifeng, China and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4684.743 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,247,137 (元12,006) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (about 2 hours ago)