Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4771.436 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,806,335 (元14,840) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Juan costs $700 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 189,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)