Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8924.000 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,243,068 (5,406TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (41 minutes ago)