Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9629.366 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 61,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,015,948 (6,025TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)