Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9343.129 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,585,661 (6,056TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (20 minutes ago)