Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 32715.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,521,182 ($2,156) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (36 minutes ago)