Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3521.471 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,230,755 (23,351 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)