Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 474.938 IRR / AFN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,582,376 (104,398 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (40 minutes ago)