Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 478.119 IRR / AFN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,234,451 (169,904 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $462,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)