Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 480.114 IRR / AFN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,018,654 (152,086 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (38 minutes ago)