Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 36349.417 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 92% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,028,332 (€2,064) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)