Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11239.563 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 103,321,238 (R$ 9,193) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)