Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9492.130 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,681,854 (﷼ 10,712) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)