Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 8631.394 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 101% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,445,132 (﷼ 9,088) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)