Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 396.771 IRR / SSP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,281,521 (28,433 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)