Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 691.507 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,812,440 (RD$ 61,912) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)