Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 733.299 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,910,708 (RD$ 95,337) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)