Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Jos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.916 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,717,232 (522,386 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)