Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.279 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,168,213 (552,513 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)